Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of." - Burt Bacharach -

I had two coupons for $10 off a $10 purchase at Victoria's secret, one per customer. Blaine's such a good sport, he helped out. We got these two roller ball perfumes for FREE!!!! No tax, nada, zero, FREE!!!

We also went to Old Navy and used one of my Groupons. I paid $10 and got a $20 merchandise voucher. We got Blaine two long-sleeved pullovers and paid less than $7! Score!

For lunch we went to Chili's. We had a $20 gift certificate that I got when I cashed in my points from www.mypoints.com! We paid less than $12 there and that was including a nice tip and enough leftovers for tomorrow's lunch!

We also made a little trip to the zoo. Everything in the gift shops was 25% off. We buy a zoo ornament every year (sometimes two) for our tree! On the way out I found a beautiful acorn for FREE :)
Last night we met friends (Hey Char, Shirey, and Larry!) of ours at Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner. We used the gift certificates they (Spaghetti Warehouse) gave us because of our Fourth of July Dinner debacle. Much better over all this time. Service was a little disappointing, but I don't think they had enough staff. We missed you Kelly!
Blaine took this picture of me this week. I just wanted to share it. The boots I'm wearing are so loose now that I had to wear THREE pairs of socks so my feet wouldn't slide around in them.
Do the swirls look like Fallopian Tubes to you?

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dress! I want it!! :) nina

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)