Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun

Despite the smile on my face, I am happy with neither McDonald's nor LivingSocial. I sent both of them emails and have yet to hear a response.

Spaghetti Warehouse and Papa John's were both on the ball about responding to my complaint.

I asked Blaine to boycott McDonald's until I get a response. Poor guy, had to go to Burger King, the #3 burger chain.

On a happier note, the last load of laundry is in the washer!
Almost all the presents are wrapped.
The cheese balls are mixed.
I made a green bean casserole, just for the heck of it, today.
The couch is cleaned off.
I found the utility bill and plan on paying it tomorrow!
Most of the kitchen table is cleaned off.
I put new bulbs in the bedroom light today and didn't fall off the bed!

I want to be productive during Christmas Vacation, but I also have this intense desire to sleep late, read, eat, and sleep.

The house is not clean, nowhere close, but baby steps. I'm getting there!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to stay ahead of the mess and the laundry, too. However, I have 2 books here, along with 2 books on my Kindle and they are all NEEDING my attention! haha
    Hope you & Blaine have a very Merry Christmas!

    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)