Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

You are my sunshine!

It's been one of those days. Things just kept happening to make me smile.

Kids reading books and taking AR tests.

Polite children that said please and thank you.

Co-workers that bring a smile to my face.

Family members that text I love you out of the blue.

Karmic happenings that were AMAZING.

Good food and good fun with friends.

Laughing and just being happy.

Being married to an amazing man that loves me and I love him back.

Today this little fella came to visit me in the library:
I took this with my iPad. He loved looking at himself on it. He's such a sweet baby. He loves coming to the library and rocking with his Annie. He just makes me smile.

I love my family, friends, and my life.

Thanks for being a part of it!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)