Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

“Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.” - Dr. Haim Ginott

I have pictures from today, I just haven't loaded them. Tomorrow!

Things I'm proud of today:

Drank milk and water only.
Cooked steak, opened a can of green beans, and microwaved some mashed potatoes for dinner.
Loaded and ran the dishwasher.
Stayed calm when the baby spit up :D
We placed second at trivia.
Going to be asleep before midnight!


I did buy lunch from the cafeteria today! It was vegetable soup with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. I still have the leftovers from last night, so they should be okay tomorrow.

I called and rescheduled my lap-band appointment today. I had to move it back a week.

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)