Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting in his pants


January 2011
January 2012
 This morning I weighed in at 263 pounds. That's a loss of 71 pounds! This is the smallest I've been since the 1990's

My official goal is 170. My real goal is to get under 200 and weigh less than Blaine. I also want to be able to wear his jeans. I tried a pair on this weekend. I could get them up to my hips, but there was no way the button and the hole were making contact!

I'm still knitting. I've done 5 hats, 1 scarf, and I have 2 scarves in the works! I need to make another run to Hobby Lobby. The new scarf maker takes more yarn than I anticipated :(

~Robin



3 comments:

  1. dang... and here I was thinking this was going to be sexual in nature. lol. And WOW @ 71lbs. that's a 5th grader! *woot*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Awesome title! It drew me in! Congrats on the 71 lbs. That's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very proud of you Robin! Love you! Coco

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)