Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Let's play TAG!

I always hated playing tag in grade school. I was fat and slow. I lived by "base."

Today I was tagged in a game and I thought I'd play.


Tag (and random trivia: Tag is also known as tip, tick, tig, tiggy, dobby, it, chase)

I was tagged by Jessica.

The Rules

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!


My random 11
1. I got a punch bowl set for Christmas.

2. I love the foursquare app.

3. My phone is a Blackberry Torch.

4. The older I get the more domesticated I become.

5. I have a drawer full of hotel shampoos, lotions, and conditioners.

6. I've sung on stage in a club on Beale Street. 

7. If you spell a word out loud to me, I have no idea what you're spelling unless I can write it down.

8. I haven't updated my iPod since my PC crashed and I got a MacBook. (over three years ago!)

9. I hate getting my hands dirty.

10. I was married in 1998 and got it annulled 13 days later. OMG I'm worse than Kim Kardashian!

11. I taught seventh grade Math and Science for six years.

Jessica's Questions:
  1. What is your most played song on your iPod? (or if you don't have an iPod, that one song you listen to over and over and over) Crazy Bitch by BuckCherry
  2. What's your least favorite thing about yourself? My gut (both of them)
  3. What is your favorite smell? Blaine (it's sappy I know, but sooooo true!)
  4. Do you dream or have nightmares? sometimes, but I rarely remember them
  5. What is your "go to" healthy snack? carrots
  6. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl
  7. Do you lock your doors? yes
  8. In which store would you max out your credit cards? Amazon.com
  9. What is the best/worst job you've ever had? Best job - librarian :) Worst job- daycare worker at FBC Jonesboro, blech!
  10. What is the one TV program you can't live without? Big Bang Theory - Bazinga!
  11. Can you function without coffee? yes
My Questions:

  1. What is your favorite word?
  2. What is your least favorite word?
  3. What turns you on?
  4. What turns you off?
  5. What sound or noise do you love?
  6. What sound or noise do you hate?
  7. What is your favorite curse word?
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
  9. What profession would you not like to do?
  10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
  11. Do you type with your fingers on the "home keys?"
Who am I tagging?
1. Charlotte
2. Candy
3. Whitney
4. Darla
5. Sara
6. Jana
7. Janet
8. Becky

This is all I can tag :( I don't have a lot of blogger friends.

~Robin

3 comments:

  1. And link back to here so we can all read your answers!! :) I'm goin gto think about this and then I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mrskuhtz.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, the duct tape, or any other tape, suffocates the
    wart as it cuts off oxygen and alloww the body's immune system to kill the wart. Touching your chin frequently will transfer these germs and dirt to the chin area which may result in acne on chin. But since something was happening I decided to keep trying for a few more nights.

    Also visit my web site ... how to get rid of acne

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)