Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's kicken Chicken?


Static Electricity, shocking!
 One more reason my hair stays in a pony tail. I have to use a dryer sheet to get it under control! Going to see my friend Jen this weekend for a cut, color, and wax! She's awesome, look up Studio Bliss in Paragould for all your hair care needs!
Realizing it's been a year since I left home to prepare for my lap-band surgery.
I don't have a single regret.
My friend Stacy wearing her new hat I made for her.

I'm loving these pickles. They aren't quite as good as Mickles Pickles, they need to have thinner slices. But still pretty yummy, especially chopped up in some chicken salad!
Jami just had a birthday and I made her this groovy scarf for her birthday. Isn't she lucky?!?!?


 I realize I haven't been blogging much. I really have been obsessed with making the hats and scarves. I bought some looms for making different sizes of scarves. I've also been working the Hobby Lobby coupons, with a little help from Blaine.

Did you know that Michael's takes competitor's coupons?

We bought a chicken.
I injected it with Tony Cachere's Garlic & Herb Marinade.
I baked it in the oven.
Neither one of us liked it.
I was determined to not waste an entire chicken.
I pulled the meat off the bones.
Fried it in the pan to give it a little color.
Chopped the chicken and split it into two separate bowls.
I made my bowl.
Blaine mixed his.
I don't like mayo. I'm a Miracle Whip kinda woman.
Blaine likes Hellman's
I love mine.
He loves his.
The chicken didn't die in vain!
The end.

Thanks to my mother-in-law for cooking us dinner tonight and sending us home with enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Roast, gravy, carrots, greens, green beans, mashed potatoes, and cucumber salad!!!!! How awesome is she?????

~Robin



1 comment:

  1. I am so going with you to paragould on your next trip! let me know in advance ok?

    Yay @ the chicken. Where's my hat?? Can I have one that goes all the way down past my ears?

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)