Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned - Unknown

 Hello Blog world! I've missed you.  I have no reason for why I haven't been blogging. I just haven't been coming upstairs to The Bat Kave and I can't stand to try and type on my iPad. I'm going to have to do some serious research into a keyboard and mouse for it.

While I treat you to some random pictures from my phone, I'll astound you with some observations I've made recently.


If you aren't trying to embarrass your child. Please don't come to school in your pajamas and house shoes. Also, skip Wal-Mart, Kroger, and the gas station. Does it really take that much time to put on some underwear and "real" clothes?

 Liking the people around you at work can change your outlook on life.

If your pants are so tight I can tell what type of underwear you're wearing, or that you aren't wearing any, please don't wear those pants. You might want to consider a long top that covers your hoohoo!
My Aunt Olivia gave me the pan that made these flower muffins!
 I like pretty food. I have a serious problem with candy.

We had dinner tonight for $1.11. (Two extra value meals, a large one-topping pizza, and a 2 liter soda.)

Children can remember to wear two earrings or bring glasses with no lenses to school but pencils elude them.


 You're still getting a hat for Christmas, whether you want one or not!

I have a wonderful husband.

I weighed 258 pounds last week. I haven't seen a five in the tens place since the mid-1990's
 Being silly never gets old!
I still love containers with lids.

Calling school and using foul language on people who don't have the authority to make the changes isn't nice.

I've lost enough weight to equal a small 8th grader.
This looks better on you than it EVER will on me!
Winning at trivia makes me feel smarter.

I like making hats.

Why wouldn't you use coupons? Do you like paying more for the same stuff?

You can't learn anything while wearing these glasses.
I wish I had been a "cool" kid.

I would have loved to be a cheerleader.

Cherry, mmmmmm.
Miracles are all around us.

I don't deal with intentional ignorance very well.

Some parents should get a grade on how they are raising their children. They may need tutoring on how to be a better parent.

This beautiful baby girl is truly a blessing from God. She'll never doubt that she is loved or wanted. The adorable hat was made by me :)
When couples go through IVF the doctor will fertilize more eggs then they will use.  Often times a couples family will be complete but they will still have embryos left.  These embryos are frozen and the couple must decide their future.  They can choose to 1) keep them frozen forever 2) destroy them 3) turn them over to science for testing (another form of destroying them) 4) or now, couples can choose adoption for their embryos and give them a chance at life! They call children adopted as embryos "snowflake babies" because they were frozen and each is different, just like a snowflake.

For more information:

Embryo Donation
Nightlight Snowflakes Embryo Adoption

2 comments:

  1. My friend uses an iPad keyboard... I am envious. I hate typing on the iPad as well!
    ~Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Snowflake Adotion info!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)