Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My keyboard brings all the blogs to the net!

I am the proud new owner of a bluetooth keyboard!

It's still a little different from a regular keyboard but SOOOOOO much better than the iPad touch screen keyboard!!!

For example the right "shift" key is tiny.
The "home" key is where I'm used to the delete key being.
The "end" key is way too close to the return key and I keep hitting it :(

BUT being able to put my fingers on the homekeys and type away is truly a joy.

This may be the death of my laptop.. Tonight I plan on getting my bluetooth mouse and hooking it up too!

It may cause a whole new love affair with my iPad!

I'm looking forward to traveling with it and attempting to blog.

Now I just have to figure out how to get this blogger app to let me add pictures AND publish. I can add pictures, but for some reason it won't let me publish any posts that contain them.

Any suggestions blog-land?

~Robin

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Go to the help section and ask that question. I was able to find the answer to one of my problems by searching! =) Maybe you'll have the same success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your posts!! Get back to blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)