Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

What the country needs is dirtier fingernails and cleaner minds. - Will Rogers

 My new phone came in!!!! I now have a camera that works!!!! Here are random pics I finally downloaded...
 Tona hitting the bottle! What she needs to get through a day at work. Don't freak, it's just medicine, not liquor. Don't go trying to get her fired! I LOVE working with her!
 I had a Velveeta coupon. My friend Jami INSISTED that I try some Queso Blanco. I haven't used it, yet. Jami swears it makes the BEST cheese dip.
 This is a "skinny" bottle of pickles. Jami loves pickles. I try to keep some in the fridge for her. Mt. Olive are some of my favorites!
 Growing up, my mother used to offer me $1 for every fingernail I would let "grow." I never collected a single dollar. I don't bite my nails, I tear them off. I have a bit of a fascination with layers and peeling them. Even when I knew I was getting married, I was never able to get my fingernails very long.

Something seemed to have clicked after I got Elmer. I have kept nails since last March. But this is the longest they have ever been (without being fake!) I have had to adjust how I type on the computer, text on the phone, and deal with other things.

My fingers have gotten smaller. I was wearing a tight size 10 and now I'm in a loose size 8 ring. Eventually I'll get my original engagement ring sized and start wearing it again!
 Tonight we went to Margarita's for Chicken Fajita's. Most of what you see is in a to-go box in the fridge!
I do love refried beans and pico de gallo! What's your favorite Mexican dish?

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Mexican food!!! Preband I loved fajita salad!! Now, I have this weird craving for refried beans and lettuce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like anything that doesn't include cilantro. nomnomnom

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)