Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.


This is the longest I have ever gone without blogging, since I began. I miss it. I realize how much I've used this as a way to remember all the stuff I do.

I haven't been taking pictures, I've just been toodling along.

Here are my highlights:

*We qualified for the Mid-South Trivia Finals. We didn't place in the prizes, but we weren't last. We're still playing and enjoying it!

*Booked a flight to Las Vegas for this summer!

*Also planning trips to New Orleans, Charleston, and Flagstaff!

*Spring break is in less than two weeks and we're going to Destin, FL.

*Fluffy will be here to guard the house!

*I lost my Vera Bradley wristlet wallet AGAIN. I wasn't so lucky this time, nobody returned it :( dang.

*I've weighed 258 for the past three days. That's 76 pounds, approximately 23% of my original weight GONE!

*I've missed three days of work due to flu, bronchitis, strep, ear ache, or whatever mystery illness decided to invade my body! This accounts for some of the weight loss!

*Throwing up, real hurling, not the I ate too much kind, is AWFUL with a lap-band!

*I had to cancel a hair appointment to get a perm. I think this is the first time I've ever canceled. I miss you Jen!

*I'm sure I've forgotten some rant that I wanted to give or a funny story that should have been shared.

*I'm going to get back on the blog writing for real.

*Blaine has taken excellent care of me while I've been sick.

*I have eaten a whole box of Dulce de Leche Girl Scout Cookies in the past week :(

*I need to get our taxes together and just haven't gotten motivated.

*No matter how it's served codeine/hydrocodone/oxycontin makes me itch!!!

*I bought a six-serving sized box of Captain Crunch for $1. LOVE!

*I miss browsing Pinterest.

*The iPad just isn't as good as the laptop when it comes to blogging. Now that I have a keyboard I miss the mouse. Just no making me happy ;)

Anything you want to ask or know, hit me with your best shot! I'll do my best to answer what I can.

I miss y'all!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. Where are you staying in Charleston? Planning to go this summer but need suggestions on where to stay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where we are staying, going to visit my cousin!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)