Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook. - Julia Child

I'm still having difficulties trying blog AND have pictures. Everything about the iPad seems to want to make that difficult. Have I mentioned I've been sick? Have I mentioned I'm still not well? Tomorrow makes a week since I first missed school. I'm tired. I came home this afternoon and took a nap! We went out to eat, because I was too tired to cook. Played trivia and came home. I'm exhausted. Yes, I know we could have stayed home, but I sure do hate missing out on the chance to win, which we did. We've been trying out new team names. Blaine doesn't like being the Weiss Asses. So far, we've been Sheldon's Seat, Dental Damsels, and Por Que Pig. I really wanted to be the Periodic Table Dancers but the name is already taken. I like the whole idea of a before and after name (like Wheel of Fortune.) Any suggestions? I'm kinda sad. After almost a year of not tearing off my fingernails, they're gone. The 3 1/2 hour wait at the doc-in-a-box last Friday was all I could handle and off they came. I'm going to try and grow them back. I miss them more than I thought. Spring Break is just right around the corner and this weekend is the time change when we "Spring Forward" why can't we change in five minute increments and just gradually get there? That one hour change kicks my hiney every time! Happy Spring! ~Robin p.s. sorry there are no pictures

2 comments:

  1. Why are you not better? Do I need to call your Dr & have a talk w/him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea stupid crud. I'm on antibiotics!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)