Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, and Gooseberries, but there are NO LIBERRIES!

Like my apron? I helped Aunt Olivia with some strawberries.

She was making Strawberry FREEZER JAM! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

Sure-Jell, Strawberries, and Sugar. LOTS of sugar! Oh Heavens, it's divine!

We met some friends for dinner at Nagasaki.

Boy Shrimp

Harold is hilarious! Ask for him if you go to Nagasaki.

He does the whole show every time. Some times he adds new jokes!

I was the lucky recipient of the 'boy' shrimp.

Aunt Olivia gave us this cute plaque! Summer is just right around the corner!

Sunday I went to Deuce's house. His baby brother will be here in a few weeks.

Deuce was excited to have all those women in the house for the shower.
I'm trying for doing a blog at least once a week.
I've not been the best bandster recently. I need to get back on the "band-wagon."
Three more days until Spring Break begins. WOOHOOO!!
Tomorrow is "Pi Day" pi=3.14 tomorrow is 3.14.2012.
I made two strawberry pies to take to school.
Thursday is Parent Teacher Conferences, ughh.
Friday is Staff Development. No students and we get to go home at noon. We get to go home early because we stayed until 5:30 today. yeehaw!
Have I mentioned how much I dislike time change?

~Robin

3 comments:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)