Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

“Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed.” - Robert H. Schuller

After hours of waiting, my new iPad was finally delivered! Now I just have to reload EVERYTHING...aaaarggghhh!

Today I paid the electric bill and renewed the tags for my car. I also did the overdue and fines poster board. That's about all I accomplished, other than cooking dinner!

We also went for a little walk around the neighborhood.

Today for lunch: leftover beef veggie soup and chicken cordon bleu casserole. I also had cucumbers and tomatoes in some ranch dressing.
Tonight for dinner: Chicken Alfredo with a side of polish sausage, onions, and mushrooms and a lovely, colorful vegetable medley in a light cheese sauce.
Small Sonic Cherry Slush $1.32

~Robin

23 more mornings until summer!
44 more days until the family reunion!
63 more days until Chattanooga and Charleston!
79 more days until Flagstaff 
 (dates subject to change due to better counting lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)