Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.

This heat is getting to me. I can't think straight. Poor Blaine has been inundated with paperwork and we're both getting a little strained at the seams.

I have a kitchen that, if not cleaned soon, is going to come to life and take over our house.

I have no motivation to much of anything at this point. This poor house is feeling the brunt of my lack of motivation. I need Stacy to come over and talk to me while I clean. I do so much better if somebody is here to "guilt" me into cleaning and chats with me while I do it! Anybody wanna volunteer to come visit? The only requirement is that you don't judge, just socialize! I might even feed you (off of the paper plates and red solo cups!)

I know we're all ready for summer. This last month is a make or break month.

I found out today my Aunt and Uncle are going to be in Las Vegas the same time we will be there! I'm super excited! I haven't seen them since 2008 (I think)

I didn't post any of our food expenditures for Sat-Mon. It's not going to count because we were stressed and I didn't want to cook :-P

Friday night I made meatloaf.
1lb. 80/20
1/2lb. mild sausage
3/4 cup quick oats (I think it was a little too much)
1 egg
1/4 chopped onion
1 cup tomato sauce (I used ketchup, I didn't have sauce and was too lazy to go to the store!)
I baked at 350 for 60 minutes.

I also made SCRATCH mashed potatoes, and green beans almondine. 

19 more mornings until summer!
38 more days until the family reunion!
57 more days until Chattanooga and Charleston!
73 more days until Flagstaff 
 (dates subject to change due to better counting lol) 

~Robin

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)