Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If God had intended me to make excuses for who I am, He would have given me better excuses. ~Robert Brault

I downloaded all these pictures and loaded them through blogger. I can't get a single one to load. Maybe blogger is mad at me because it's been over a month since I posted.

Oh well, no excuses. I just haven't felt like blogging.

Lots of things have been going on:

*Spring Break in Destin
*I got a perm
*Went to the horse races in Hot Springs for the very first time
*Tried making The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Parmigiana. I've discovered I detest Parmesan cheese. It smells like stinky feet and vomit. Needless to say I did not enjoy the recipe.
*I put together a raised garden bed in the back yard. I'm attempting to grow cabbages, squash, cucumbers, onions, garlic, and horseradish.
*Once again I have my "pot" garden on the front porch. I have loads of tomatoes, basil, rosemary, parsley, and a bell pepper that I accidentally bought, yuck!
*I'm stoked about this summer! Las Vegas, Charleston, and Flagstaff!!! Oh yeah, the Family Reunion!!!!
*The New Orleans trip was canceled due to a lack of funding, bummer :(

I'll be back tomorrow. I'll try once again to amaze you with some photos!

I'm also going to start blogging about our meals. Sunday was the great grocery shopping adventure and I want to document everything I cook until my next major grocery trip!

What's been going on with y'all?

Oh yeah, my fill appointment was rescheduled for MAY! yuck! I actually gained TEN pounds, what the crap! I've since lost seven of that ten and I'm working on more!

Less than six weeks of school left, whew!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)