Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

Today is Blaine's birthday. I have never written him a birthday "poem." I don't know why. I love him more than anybody. Why can't I be inspired to write him one?

I always think about the Winnie the Pooh quote when I think about how old we are. I don't want to know what it's like to live without him. I know I would survive. Many of my family members have lived through it. We're made of stout stuff. I just don't want to find out if I'm that strong.

Here are our pictures from the zoo and my tomatoes:
Our nephew, Block. He was so thrilled I was taking his picture!

Blaine's a little more used to my crazy requests!

How awesome do these look?!?!?!?

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)