Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My parents used to take me to the pet department and tell me it was a zoo. Billy Connolly

Our nephew, Block, came over today. He helped changed the oil on our riding lawn mower.

After they were done, we took a trip to the zoo. It was a beautiful day. Not too hot, not too cold. We ended our day with a trip to Gus's Fried Chicken. It was a great day.

When we got home, Block left to go home and I took a nap! Ahhh perfection. Now I need to go downstairs and clean the kitchen.

Tomorrow is Blaine's birthday.  Hopefully it will be another beautiful day!

Today's food:
Breakfast at Denny's $20 (Horrible service! Arghhh!)
Popcorn and Icee at the Zoo $8 (Little boy walked up to me, asked what I was eating and then asked if he could have some, cracked me up. He looked like the little boy from Up!)
Gus's Fried Chicken for Three People $33 (Brought home a to-go box for a late-night snack!)

~Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)