Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

“Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.” - Mae West

My brain is tired. I've been helping Blaine with some of the typing for his end-of-the-year reports. My eyes feel like they are crossed from staring at the screen.

It doesn't help that the AC is still busted in the library. It's not going to be pretty when it gets really hot. I'm going to be sweating like a ____________________. You fill in the blank!

We won third place at trivia tonight and we had to work our brains for that!

Please leave me comments here on the blog. I love seeing them here on the page and then it looks like somebody is actually reading this :)

I'm copying my cousin Candy. On her blog she asked if there were any questions people would like her to answer. Feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer truthfully!

~Robin
22 more mornings until summer!
43 more days until the family reunion!
62 more days until Chattanooga and Charleston!
78 more days until Flagstaff 
 (dates subject to change due to better counting lol) 

Today's food:
Bacon $1.25
Leftovers from last night with cucumbers and tomatoes added.
Dinner at Margaritas $26 - My brain was hurting and I didn't want to cook!

I think we have enough leftovers for lunch again :)

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. Love the quotes.

    Paula Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back!!! Love reading your blog!!! You are so funny...and I also love the quotes!!!


    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back, too, Robin! I missed your blog!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you blogging again!!!!! If I needed a kidney, would you give me one of yours???????

    ILYA

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. in a heartbeat I would give you a kidney!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)