Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

If you're not barefoot, you're overdressed!

 Five weeks from tomorrow will be our last contract day for the 2011-2012 school year. This will be one of my busiest summers in a long time. I'm looking forward to every single day! I'm taking a trip with my sister and another with my Aunt Liv! It's going to be a summer for the record books!

I'm officially old. I now use reading glasses for paper reading. If I'm on the computer I just use ctrl+ to make the letters bigger.

I also had my first heart "scare." I wasn't sleeping well Monday night. About 2:30 am I realized my chest was hurting and it hurt all the way through to my back. Freaked me out!

I woke Blaine up. He asked if I wanted him to take me to the hospital. I said no and calmed down a little but still couldn't sleep.

I decided not to go to work because I'd only had about three hours sleep. I finally took a nap at 2 pm. I haven't been that scared since I had a tumor in my neck.

I'm not liking this getting old business.





Oaklawn Race Track. My first trip to the Horse Races.

Before planting.

Rocking my "poodle"

My raised garden bed. Cabbage, squash, cucumbers, onions, endives, horseradish, and garlic.

I'm officially old.

Heading out for a night with the girls.

Being silly in Hot Springs.

I spent many summers in Lonsdale at Spring Lake Baptist Assembly. AKA Church Camp.

Our front porch.

Tomatoes, bell pepper, rosemary, and basil.

I already have four tomatoes!

I got a "new to me" rocking chair for $45 at a yard sale!


My friend Jen gave me some awesome clothes!
Tonight's dinner.

Today's food Blaine and me:
Bacon $1.25
Campbell's soup
Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice
Mashed potatoes
Beef Tips and Gravy
Green Beans
Tomatoes
Black-eyed peas
Wonder Bread
Sweet Tea

1 comment:

  1. In the photo of you going out with the girls, does "the girls" refer to your friends or "The Girls"??? LOL You look great!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)