Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

“Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.”

Getting old is something for which I never prepared.

I never thought I'd need to participate in teacher retirement, because I never imagined being old enough to retire. (I've since rectified that mode of thinking.)

I traded cars because I couldn't imagine ever paying one off. (It's awesome!)

I didn't save money because I had credit cards and I'd never live long enough to pay anything off. (Oh the joy of living debt free!)

I didn't use moisturizer or sunscreen because I'd never be old enough to have wrinkles or large brown spots on my face that aren't cute like freckles!

Today I went to Dillard's and bought this:

This is the stuff where they have the spotted egg and eventually the spots disappear. I'm going to try it until my little bottle runs dry. I'm going to take a picture of my face every day and see if my giganto brown spots lighten up or disappear.

I don't think of myself as a vain person. I don't insist on wearing make-up every day or "fixing" my hair. I happy with a clean face and ponytail. But I looked at my face today and was bothered by what I saw. So, I'm going to try this. If it works, it'll be worth what I paid and I'll probably buy some more!

Have you ever used this stuff?

~Robin

FYI I was not given this stuff or asked to review it. I paid for it (boy did I pay!)

2 comments:

  1. Tell me if it works! I've got them too! Congratulations on paying your house off! It will make it easier to afford that Clinique! ;)

    Pam D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use Clinique all of the time. My dermatologist recommended it years ago. I haven't used it for some time, though because I haven't been able to afford it. Coco

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)