Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Hotter and hotter. My principal informed me today they are supposed to begin working on the AC tomorrow. Thank goodness!

More paperwork to do. Should have it all behind us by this weekend. Anybody going to see The Avengers?

Tonight we ate at Mi Pueblo. My food was awesome. My battery died or I would upload the awesome photos!

I also got a couple of new pots and dirt. I planted cucumbers, squash, zucchini, eggplant, cayenne and jalapeno peppers. I have about 10 tomatoes in the works. So much different from last year.

I'll post pictures tomorrow!

~Robin

18 more mornings until summer!
37 more days until the family reunion!
56 more days until Chattanooga and Charleston!
72 more days until Flagstaff 
 (dates subject to change due to better counting lol)

2 comments:

  1. I think with all the pots and dirt and such you have purchased, you should have bought a tiller instead :)

    ILYA!
    tdk

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)