Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Day 4 of our summer vacation has been pretty awesome!

Blaine and I went to the bank this morning and got a certified check. We headed to the post office and sent it off Priority Mail. This check is the LAST one I anticipate sending off to the bank holding our mortgage! I can't express the feeling I have of having paid off this house. I think I will celebrate every month!

I celebrated by picking some of my basil and cooking it with some tomatoes and other herbs and spices. I baked some breaded chicken breasts and noodles. Chicken Mozzarella a la Robin!

Basil - fresh from the pot garden!

Tomatoes, basil, onions, garlic, oregano, and anything else I thought would be good.

Chicken Mozzarella a la Robin. I used Mozzarella because I discovered I don't really like Parmesan.
I fixed a plate for my in-laws and Blaine took it over. My friend Stacy came over to share our dinner. I even made her a to-go box for her lunch/dinner tomorrow. I even went all out for dessert and broke out the ice cream sandwiches.

This was technically our first day of summer vacation. I did get a phone call today and go to school. It was nothing stressful, but I'm glad I got it done!

My family reunion is coming up soon! Can't wait to see them!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)