Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

School's Out for Summer - Alice Cooper

Tona is modelling my new bag from Thirty-One. I think it'll be awesome going through the airports and in Las Vegas!

I've discovered I really like avocados.

My friend Pam retired and I threw her a little retirement party. I made a yummy ice cream sandwich cake!

This is my tomato Tommy. He was the first harvest of the season. He was delicious!

Basil and Rosemary, they sure are growing!

My tomato plants are growing like crazy! They never got this big last summer!

Cucumbers and Eggplant. Both have blooms. I sure hope they make!


I have about FORTY tomatoes growing. I want to try making some fresh spaghetti sauce.

I couldn't resist buying this!

Last day of school. Celebrating with the Tech and GT department! Amber loves me :)

Zombie walk 2012

Our favorite zombies

Pammy gave me her Pimp Glasses as a going away present. I'm sure going to miss her!

All dolled up for Sharon and Alan's wedding

Tomatoes gone wild. I went and bought some bamboo poles and some twine to help tie them up. I had some on the ground and didn't want tomato paste.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same 31 bag, but my initials (njsl) are in turquoise. :)
    -Nina

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)