Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

"You've reached middle age when all you exercise is caution."

I'm rocking the Jay Leno chin pose tonight, dannng!

Today was Day 6 of our Summer Vacation. Naps, Deep Dish Pizza, and coupons were on the schedule for today.

The nap was long, the pizza was okay, and I had about $40 in coupons. My score of the day was at Wal-Mart. I had Buy One Get One Free coupons for Pantene products. They had shampoo and condition with a FREE bottle attached! I got EIGHT bottles of shampoo and conditioner for $9.94. I was pleased!

After Wal-Mart we headed to Kroger and I used a bunch of coupons that were about to expire. I'll use everything I bought, eventually!

Do you use coupons?

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)