Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Chicken and Waffles with a side of Abba!

 Sunday, Blaine and I celebrated our sixth anniversary. We celebrated by going to see Mamma Mia at the Orpheum. Blaine suggested months ago that we buy the tickets and we were lucky enough to get FRONT ROW seats!
 Before the show we went for a drink and appetizers at The Majestic Grille. I asked the bartender to make me something fruity that didn't have a lot of alcohol. He said this is called an Island Cooler. I really liked it!
 This is how close we were to the stage. I could see all the musicians and the mics on the actors heads. It was awesome! I sang, I laughed, I cried. It was just wonderful!
 I sat next to this awesome couple of guys. I do believe Marc and I were separated at birth. If I didn't have Blaine I so would have given him my name and number and would have asked him to be my new BFF.
After the show, we walked down main street to Flight. As we were waiting for our food, we watched all the actors from the show walk by to their hotel. It was really cool! We ate a small plate of Chicken and Waffles and Pork Tenderloin. Very good! We plan on going back here!

This coming Friday night is the Grease Sing-a-Long. I'm going to be there! Who's coming????

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)