Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Cleaning out the fridge.

I don't know about you, but before we go on a trip, I begin cleaning out our fridge. I start cooking and quit going to the store. Trying to get rid of as much stuff as I possible can.

Today I made "Clean Out the Fridge"
Bag of purple Hull peas (I was supposed to take these to my sister and forgot them!)
Polish Sausage
Country Ham
Chopped Onion
Half Jar of Picante Salsa
Can of fire roasted tomato chunks
1 cup minute rice
Cajun Seasoning
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Water
Boil and simmer until it's all gone!


 Topped it all off with some Cornbread Flower Muffins! We had enough to share with Blaine's parents.

Since I'm cleaning out the fridge, I decided to clean off my desktop. Here are pictures that didn't make it to earlier posts!
Check out Flight on Main Street! You can get small portions and try several different things instead of committing to one large entree.


Margarita's celebrated their 10th birthday and I got a free t-shirt!


Blaine loves the pizza at Large Mouth Pizza in Greers Ferry!

He was so excited to be eating there again!

We went to the local farmers market and these were being handed out. What a wonderful way to share God's love.

I made cucumber salad for our family reunion!


Loving the Orpheum. Maybe I'll get season tickets for Christmas!
~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)