Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. - John Lennon

Mandy, please don't hate me for posting this picture :D You're one of the greatest friends I have. We've been through so much and I couldn't do a post about friends without having you on here!
 I have been blessed throughout the years to have many friends. Some come, some go, but most are friends forever. Thanks for being there for me!

More of my friends. Saturday night we got together to support Mo Alexander. He's our friend and he's a comedian. He was taping a new comedy CD.

We were at a TINY club called the The Buccaneer. Couldn't really see what this painting was until the flash hit it! wow!

Mo doing what he does best, making us laugh!



I'd tell you what he was saying, but I don't use that word! I call this my "Seriously?" look

Blinded by the flash! Sorry Mo!
You can find all things Mo at Slap the Stupid. Please be warned, if you are easily offended do not click or hold me responsible for the content :D Consider yourself warned!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)