Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

“Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.” - Mark Twain

Maybe it's because I want to, but I think my "spots" are getting lighter. Hah! it's supposed to take 12 weeks!

Today is Spaghetti Warehouse's 40th anniversary! Their lasagna was 40% off!

I wanted Blaine to experience Jerry's Sno Cones. He was not impressed the line was too long and it was too hot! The sno-cone, Strawberry/Pina Colada was still yummy!

I can't express how much I loved this dinner! Toasted Bread, turkey, bacon, and provolone cheese, topped with tomatoes, bacon/onion ranch, avocados AND some hot peppers out of my garden! Oh My Heavens, this was beyond delicious!

Aftermath of our Jerry's Strawberry Pina Colada cone!

My first cayenne pepper of the year. I think I may have picked it before it's time :(
This Saturday is my family reunion. I'm still thinking about what to take to the potluck. It's usually crazy hot, so "light" food is usually the best. I'm thinking about Cucumber, tomato, and onion salad in vinegar and oil. Whatcha think?

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. Fix up some cucumber water when you get there. It is absolutely perfect on a hot day. Just ice water with a few cucumbers slices added. Don't peel the cuc.

    LPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Page....I LOVE cucumber water....it's SO refreshing!!!! My first experience drinking it was in Las Vegas a few years ago just after a hot stone massage...heavenly :)

    Tanya (Robin's sister)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)