Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

My wife's a water sign. I'm an earth sign. Together we make mud. - Rodney Dangerfield



Blaine and I decided to do a little upgrading on our front flower beds.
I didn't even think about using sunscreen :( just a couple of strips of crispy critter on my shoulders.


 I'm really pleased with how it turned out. We plan on finishing the other side this week. It was a lot of sweat and dirt, but I'm very happy with the results!
We decided to try out a restaurant on Beale Street, Miss Polly's.

I got the veggie plate and snagged a piece of Blaine's chicken. We plan on going back!
Beale Street is just cool to do some people watching.



The Flippers are always fun to watch!

All that exposure to the sun undid my spot removing stuff :(
~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)