Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

“Thanks to the interstate highway system, it is now possible to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything.” – Charles Kuralt

I know, I know it's been over a month since I've blogged. My sister is very disappointed in me.

We've been busy!

We went to Las Vegas:
The view from our room in The Cosmopolitan.

Blaine enjoying the pool.

A night view from our balcony. The Bellagio fountains and awesome.

I got all gussied up to go see Dancing With the Stars Live!

Kyle Massey, me and Carson Kressley! I was super excited :D
We visited with my Aunt Patty and Uncle Jim while we were there, I don't get to see them often since they live in California.

After Las Vegas we took a trip to South Carolina with my Aunt Olivia. We went to visit her grandson and granddaughter (my cousins):
We ate at the Glass Onion. Somebody forgot to tell Patrice it was wear your yellow shirt night!

I enjoyed Ruby Falls and the Incline Railway.

Kevin and Nanny, aren't they sweet :)

Blaine enjoyed visiting the Hunley museum.

I loved getting to spend time with Aunt Liv

The Chattanooga Choo-Choo

Patrice is a great sport and let me take pictures.

Our matchy-matchy shirts

Chocolate from Europe makes me happy!

Never heard of it. Tasted weird.

Jack is always hungry.         

 I was lucky to get to spend some quality time with my sister Tanya. We flew to Arizona to visit some of her friends.
Tanya and S.H.E.

The landscape out there is just mind-blowing

I-40 is a lonnnnnnnng road!

Standing on the Corner in Winslow, Arizona.

Getting our kicks on Route 66

Flagstaff is gorgeous.

Roasted Chicken Stuffed Sopapilla at Salsa Brava (Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives visited here)

The view from our deck

Hookers separated at birth.

Sisters, Meteor Crater, Arizona

"But it's a dry heat"

Hooker Chicken
I'm tired, it's been a great summer. It isn't over. I'm planning more fun!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)