Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I'm still here. Just not motivated.

I haven't completely quit blogging. I swear.
It's my iPads fault. I hate typing on it. I'm a big fan of "fingers on home keys" and I just can't do that on my iPad.
The blue tooth keyboard is just too small.
The first weeks of school kicked my butt.
I just haven't felt compelled to share anything.
Not that there hasn't been anything going on :)

Okay, those are all my excuses, for now!

I don't even know where to begin on what's gone on since my last post, so I won't! I'll just hit a few highlights:

I haven't lost any weight.
I haven't gained any weight.
I did get a new passport and I look like America's most wanted!
I cooked Chicken Fried Chicken for the first time, Blaine loved it!
I bought some Mickle's Pickles yesterday at the Germantown Festival, I LOVE them!
My SIL gave me a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer. I LOVE it! Thanks Sunday!
I had pink eye, blech!
I've had dinner with friends several times, fun!!!
I love being a librarian.
I love to travel, going on a trip soon!
I love Blaine and being married to him.
Reading on my iPad is the bomb-diggity!
I get excited when I find bargains on Amazon.com
I finally switched from my Blackberry Torch to an iPhone 3GS

What's been going on with you?
~Robin

5 comments:

  1. The first, second and third week of school knocked me out!!!
    Ouida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! It makes me sad when you don't blog :'( ILYAnnie....

    ReplyDelete
  3. School has zapped my tail too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stalked you yesterday to see if you'd blogged lately. Are you getting my subliminal suggestions now? I'm going to try to send a few more right now--ohmmmm. Ohmmmmm.
    Love you, pudding head!
    Rhonda E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your posts!!! Have missed them!!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)