Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

"Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty..." - Robert Frost


 It's been a wonderful day! From the very beginning, to right this very minute!

Blaine brought my fancy wrapped presents to school!

Inside was a beautiful Vera Bradley bag (or as Blaine calls it a Vera Wang!) and some Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume, lotion, body wash, and cute little bag!

My work Bestie, Tona, brought me this bag. Took me a few minutes to even look inside the bag!

She brought me this cute bag! I love it!

Some of the students came and sang Happy Birthday and brought me birthday cards they had colored. It really made my day! They were more excited it was my birthday than I was and I was pretty excited!

I love that one of them says "Happy 22nd Birthday!"

My friend Pam sent me these beautiful flowers (which I've already planted, before the rains came!) and a loaf of fresh baked bread!
I also received some great cards and other gifts. But, it isn't all about the presents. Just reading all the birthday wishes on facebook and having everybody tell me happy birthday was a blessing. It's a wonderful thing to feel so loved!

We were going to go to a fancy EYE-talian restaurant for dinner. I got all gussied up, put on make-up and fixed my hair. On the way to the restaurant I called to see if we needed reservations and they told me they were closed for a party. I was seriously bummed for about five minutes. Then we decided to head to Paulette's down by the river and ate some fru-fru fancy food. It was good, but spending time with Blaine was the best thing.

After dinner we went down and just watched the river and a storm front moving in. We decided to head home and now we're going to go spend some more time together and listen to the rain.

I love my husband. I love my job. I love my life. And I love all of you!

Thanks for one of my best birthdays EVER! I look forward to as many more as I'm blessed to have!

~Robin

2 comments:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)