Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." — Chinese Proverbs

 Some of my favorite pictures, in no particular order, from 2012....





















Last year I made two resolutions:
Drink more water, I did it, gonna try to drink even more!
Exercise more, I started water aerobics, gonna try and stick with it!

Once again I remember my momma.
It feels like it's been forever since I spoke with her.
Eleven years feels like more.
I find myself thinking about her more as I get older.
She enters my thoughts often while I'm cooking. Maybe that's why I cook more? I feel closer to her in my kitchen.
I still miss her. It doesn't hurt as much, but the hole is still there.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you had quit blogging and I was VERY sad :( One of your resolutions for this year should be to blog more (for your seestar). I love you to the moon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)